In addition, it is worth mentioning the German gambling license, which is difficult to obtain, which clearly indicates that this betting company is one of the leading online bookmakers in the industry. The Sportingbet also has licenses in other countries, including Britain, Australia and Italy. In total, there are a dozen of them.
The Sportingbet has prepared a wide range of sports betting for its customers, but also allows the practice of virtual sports, casino games and card games.
Sports betting sites have the largest share of the company’s profits. Gamblers can choose between the most popular sports in the world (including football, tennis, volleyball, basketball), but also niche sports (including curling, snooker, darts, etc.). The sports list consists of two parts. In the first, the most popular sports are listed, in the second, the less attractive sports, which can be found in the drop-down menu.
Many best sporting events at Sporting Bet are not only bets on the winner, but also many additional markets (eg number of goals, total score, exact result, goal scorers and more). The offer of live Sportingbet betting (LIVE) is also wide. Sportingbet offers live betting for a large number of sports, emphasizing football and tennis.
Sportingbet is also a wide range of bets in terms of their types. You can place individual (single), accumulated (AKO) or systematic bets.
Following market demands and the global trend, Sportingbet also has a Cash Out option, which is available for pre-match and LIVE betting. Thanks to this, the bettor does not have to wait for the end of the event, but with a lower profit he can close it earlier, which will minimize the risk of losing. Payment is possible when there are one or more unfinished games on the bet slip.
The wide offer is just one of the advantages of Sportingbet review. Any professional bettor who thinks about making money on bets should bet where the odds are highest. That’s why Sportingbet is one of those betting companies that you absolutely must consider having an account with!
How to place a bet on Sportingbet
If you have already registered on any web-site, you will have no difficulty registering with Sportingbet. Even less with us helping you step by step. Come with us:
Enter the Sportingbet website , and look for the “Register Now” button, located at the top of the home page. Click on it and wait for the registration form to load on the new page.
Now take your time to fill in all the data requested by the website. Fill in everything correctly, since the account created with inconsistent data is your responsibility and you may be unable to withdraw your funds later if the data provided does not match the data seen in the official documents.
After filling out everything, be sure to read all the terms and conditions of the website and its privacy policies. This is important when registering on any website, since it is this document that contains guides of the use or not of your data for different purposes. When everything is ready, click on the link “open my account”.
Just confirm your email by accessing the confirmation link that will be in your inbox and ready, your account is made and active.
Stay tuned for the next tips below to understand everything about making your first deposit! If you have a promotional code in hand, keep it for this time of payment.
Mobile version and PC version of Sportingbet
With more than two decades of experience in the online betting industry, Sportingbet has a long tradition. And, in the case of Sportingbet, it is no different. Just look at the website, for example, which has easy navigation on the desktop and even has a mobile version.
That is, the customer can place their bets either through smartphones or tablets. In addition, there is an application that the operator offers, with free download.
Directly through the mobile site, the customer can find the option of the Sportingbet application. At least for now, the app is only available for phones with Android operating systems.
Through the Sportingbet app, the user has access to the same options as the traditional platform. And all with the same registration. Simply access the account to bet anytime and anywhere with all the convenience.
What eSports games can you bet on?
It is no longer news that electronic sports (eSports) are gaining more space. And, given this current scenario, Sportingbet offers a special section for Sportingbet esports bets.
In other words, the bettor can make his guesses in the various disciplines of the competitive scenario of electronic sports. Whether Counter-Strike : Global Offensive (CS: GO), Dota 2, Fifa, OverWatch, League of Legends (LoL) or other, the bettor will find it.
Just enter the Sportingbet esports section to see what the bookmaker currently offers.
However, it is good not to confuse it with Virtual Sports. Unlike eSports, Virtuals are nothing more than simulations of real sports within the platform. Based on artificial intelligence, the house simulates sports action, be it football, tennis, American football and more. Then, the bettor can bet.
In the case of eSports, the competitions are real, in any game.
How to deposit and withdraw funds
First of all, it is worth mentioning a necessary obviousness: depositing money at Sportingbet, as in any betting site, is a process as simple and safe as ordering food through an application or buying an accessory for your smartphone over the Internet. That is, the payment methods are usually the same and the process itself follows the same principle.
That said, see the step by step below to easily deposit to your Sportingbet account:
- First of all, if you have not yet registered, follow the steps described above to create a new account. If you already have an account created at Sportingbet, access it with your username and password.
- Now that you are already logged in to your account, click on “Deposit”, in the top menu, on the button that appears right to the left of your nick. A new window with deposit methods will open above the site.
Here you must select from the various payment methods available. We will talk briefly about each of them below:
- Instant Transfer: Instant Transfer is a method operated by Astro2Pay in which you can make deposits via online transfers through your bank’s systems. This payment method has the advantage of being confirmed and released at the same time, and it can be done during the weekend even though the money drops instantly.
- Neteller: A virtual wallet already known all over the world as one of the most secure and traditional in the market. The problem with Neteller is that it requires several steps to verify your account before you can actually use the platform as a payment method. For those who already have an account on the site, it is a great option, mainly due to the fact that deposits occur instantly, as well as withdrawals that can also be made through this platform.
- Astropay Card: A prepaid card that the user can buy in commercial establishments, such as bakeries, convenience stores, newsstands, etc. If you ever see an Astropay Card for sale in such a place, remember that it can be a passport to a lucrative sports bet!
- Skrill: Much like Neteller, Skrill is another very renowned and very secure virtual wallet option.
- EcoPayz: Another virtual wallet, with less time and less recognition in the market than Skrill and Neteller, but with an apparently very promising future, attracting millions of users every year and presenting great security and transaction control protocols.
When you have chosen your preferred method and confirmed your payment, the amount will appear in your account and you will be ready to go out Sportingbet betting!
How to withdraw at Sportingbet
- Access your account and check the available balance. Be sure to complete the promotions rollover before requesting a withdrawal of funds;
- Click the Withdrawal tab;
- On the screen, options for means of withdrawal will appear. Choose one of the methods and follow the instructions, adding the requested data;
- The team can request that copies of personal documents be sent, such as identity, driver’s license and proof of address;
- Wait for the withdrawal to be processed, according to the chosen withdrawal method. The status of the operation can be checked in Transaction History.
For bettors using Sportingbet, the betting site offers only two forms of payment to make withdrawals in 2021:
|Payment method||Compensation time|
|ecoPayz||24h after approval|
|Bank transfer||2-4 days after approval|
Sportingbet does pay, but needs to comply with the standard procedure for all bettors provided for in the anti-fraud system and to avoid money laundering.
Therefore, it is necessary to send documentation to prove the user’s identity and ensure that the premium is being paid to the account holder. As a result, the procedure may take longer than anticipated the first time.
Users who have a problem will be able to count on the support service, which works 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The easiest way is to get in touch through LiveChat, which reacts clearly and accurately to answer questions. Other methods of contact are to send a message to support through the contact form on the website or by calling: 08000280348 (Great Britain), 18002460716 (Canada). Before getting in touch, many answers can be found in the FAQ section or in Sportingbet review.