Best Sites to Bet on StarCraft II
First of all, a user should find a good website that allows them to bet on all possible StarCraft 2 esports as well as provides live bets, odds, markets, and helpful other features. Nevertheless, we will save your time by giving our list of the best platforms for betting on StarCraft 2. Don’t hesitate to check them out and win.
One of the most famous platforms being on the betting market long before the Internet era. Today, it provides a lot of great services mainly focusing on esports betting. In this way, a customer may find here all possible StarCraft 2 tournaments to bet on. Furthermore, there are many great promotional offers, mobile access, convenient payment methods, and many others.
This platform is a relatively new one as it was founded about 4 years ago. However, it’s already quite popular worldwide and covers a large international audience. Arcanebet has plenty of success in India as it provides live bets for multiple popular games including StarCraft as well. Also, the website allows many different currencies, provides the most popular methods of payment, and supports various languages.
Another great website, available almost everywhere around the globe. It has around 10 licenses from different reputable gaming authorities proving the quality of its services. Moreover, it accepts more than 30 currencies making betting easy for players from the majority of the countries. There are a lot of online games available for betting, including StarCraft 2 esports.
Selecting one of the mentioned websites, feel safe to deposit money to your account as they are strongly protected. Also, you may instantly draw earned funds out any time you want.
The Basics of StarCraft II Gameplay
StarCraft is a strategy game and represents the best examples of RTS titles. Despite the first version of the game being released more than 10 years ago, it’s still very popular and attractive to many players. The gameplay is based on the extraction and allocation of resources as well as buying and controlling units.
The main goal of the game is the destruction of the enemy. To achieve it, a player can use both ground and air forces. There are a lot of upgradeable units provided with unique features, characteristics, and skills. In this way, betting on StarCraft 2 is very interesting and unpredictable as each round is unrepeatable.
Following the traditions of the RTS games, StarCraft provides an aerial viewpoint. Players compete one-on-one. As a rule, at the start of the match, a player is given twelve workers of the chosen species. Such factions vary a lot by their stylistics and main features. Their list includes:
The humanoid race is provided with high technologies. They are provided with strong damage but require a lot of resources.
The faction of humans provided weak damage, but strong defense.
The race of terrifying aliens provided a big amount of low-cost forces. However, their damage is low as well.
Considering the gaming style of StarCraft 2 top players, the tactics they usually use, and the features of factions they choose, it’s possible to make a successful prediction and gain success in betting.
How Popular Is StarCraft II as an Esport?
In 2021, the popularity of strategies has considerably decreased and the majority of them was replaced by numerous successful Massive Online Battle Arena titles. Nevertheless, StarCraft 2 still has quite a big audience and StarCraft 2 tournaments are regularly run. The winners receive quite big prizes of millions of dollars. The game attracts more old-schooled players and fans of RTS.
Despite being one of the major titles in Esport, StarCraft is a complicated game that requires a lot of skills and knowledge from a player. Due to the diversity of units, factions, maps, resources, and interaction of the mentioned features, players have a pretty wide set of tools to show their superiority. That’s why StarCraft is considered one of the best strategies ever!
There are a lot of types of StarCraft tournament betting available for players on the mentioned websites and similar ones. Such bets are pretty simple even for those who haven’t tried betting before. Below we divide the bet types into the following types:
- Winner of the match. A customer makes a bet on fractions. There are three possible options to make a bet: Command Center (the fraction of Terrans), Nexus (the fraction of Protoss), and Hatchery (the fraction of Zerg). The odds for this type of StarCraft 2 betting are usually based on the skills of competing players, average statistics, and their latest performance.
- Winner of the map. A client wagers on who will win playing on a certain map. As a rule, such bets are based on the previous games of players. If they have already had success playing on a particular map, it will likely be repeated. However, a customer should consider the skills of each party as well as other possible outcomes.
- Predicting the map score. A client may try to predict the outcomes of the game providing final scores. If they would be correct, a customer wins. As a rule, clients use odds provided by the websites to make a more certain prediction.
- Winner of the tournament. A customer may bet on a player who will win the whole tournament. In this way, it doesn’t matter how a selected player performed during the matches.
Summing up, there are many types of betting on StarCraft 2. Some of them are easier to predict and feature inexperienced bettors who just want to try their luck. More advanced customers with a good understanding of the main features of the game may try to make more detailed predictions and bet on them.
StarCraft 2 Betting Markets and Odds
There are a lot of betting markets for StarCraft 2 esports. As a rule, bookmaker websites provide appropriate odds for such markets. Such odds are based on numerous details and may considerably help a bettor to gain success. For example, the recent markets include:
- Betting on the number of Maps. Websites offer odds of how many maps will be played before the start of a tournament. Such a market allows a client to predict even points of contention as they can bet on not an integer.
- The winner of the Group. In such tournaments as the global StarCraft league, there are a lot of stages to make a bet on. Accordingly, bookmaker websites provide odds on who will be more successful in the group comparing previous performances and skills of participants.
To gain better results, a client should take into account the odds from different resources as well as analyze the current state of the tournament by themselves. Also, bettors should take into account the performance of teams on qualification rounds. It may help a customer to make more certain predictions during the tournament.
Live StarCraft 2 Betting and Streaming
To be honest, it may be quite hard to gain success in betting on StarCraft 2 tournaments as usually, the game is pretty unpredictable. In this case, bookmaker websites offer a special live betting feature. A client can wager after the beginning of the match, taking into account the initial performance of the teams. Watching the live stream, a customer may check the odds and statistics offered by a bookmaker. As a rule, they get updated in real-time as well.
Nevertheless, almost all the StarCraft 2 betting tips provided by the most reputable websites urge bettors to watch some previous matches of StarCraft 2 top players to make a better understanding of what is going on. Studying the skills of a player, their recent performance, and how they play right now will seriously help a customer to make a successful bet.
Fortunately, many streaming platforms allow clients to watch live streams of the top tournaments. A bettor can find some time to check on YouTube, Twitch, and so forth.
Also, platforms usually provide detailed statistics compiled by professional analysts. Such statistics include everything a bettor needs to know about a player to make a successful wager. As a rule, such points help to make better predictions and eventually gain success.
Best Tournaments to Bet on StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 is still one of the most popular games of the cybersports field. In this way, there are a lot of great StarCraft 2 tournaments to make bets on. Check out the list of the greatest ones:
- BlizzCon. This is the competition associated with StarCraft 2 that welcomes players from all around the world. As a rule, it takes place in the United States, Los Angeles. The tournament runs every year and provides a lot of great awards.
- ESL Pro Tour with many qualification rounds that run across the world. Anyone can try to take part in such a tournament, but only the best players will receive a big prize of around 60000$. The tournament is divided into Korean qualification rounds and the ones of other countries. Their participants will compete only in the final.
- IEM Katowice. One of the largest competitions in Europe which takes place in Poland. It has a very big meaning for StarCraft 2 esports as there weren’t such big tournaments dedicated to this game in Europe previously. Finally, fans from the EU and countries located nearby can show their skills and win some prizes.
Global StarCraft league. One of the largest events in Korea that contains a lot of tournaments. In this way, a lot of bettors watch live streams and wager on numerous matches provided by the league. Furthermore, it runs events several times a year. The league is extremely successful and supported by numerous companies and brands. It was announced that the number of its tournaments will increase soon. Millions of viewers join the streams to watch StarCraft 2 top players compete against each other. A big amount of them are bettors who may gain a lot of profit.