Top Sites for Betting on Call of Duty
The newbie player needs to find the tournament schedule as well as the CoD betting site list to start cyber events to analyze and predict the main bets. Another important point is video broadcasting. The easiest option is to find the broadcast on the official web-site of the tournament organizer. The best virtual clubs that accept esports bets are listed below:
- GGBet is an excellent bookmaker that currently provides the widest line and list of virtual sports.
- 1xBet – the company focuses on popular tournaments.
- BetBoom – the club has earned high ratings from users due to favorable odds, a wide list of events, and fast payouts.
- William Hill is the largest reputable British bookmaker that has long established itself in the sports betting market.
- PariMatch – At PariMatch bookmaker, you can bet on traditional sports and video games League of Legends, Rainbow_Six, Starcraft.
Different bookmakers offer their own assortment of available types of CoD betting. Some clubs limit themselves to the main outcomes within the framework of specific events, while others try to diversify the betting table with rare and unusual offers. The following are the types of bets found in almost all licensed bookmakers in 2021:
- the victory of one of the teams based on the results of a match, tournament, league, championship (the winner is determined by the number of missions won, completed maps, and rounds);
- 1 × 2 (calculated by analogy with the previous option, but taking into account an additional possible outcome — a draw);
- Card number — the winner taking into account the overtime (the format of the bet involves the determination of the winner of the selected card within a specific meeting);
- handicap of the match (the user makes a wager with the bookmaker that one team will win against the other with an assumed advantage);
- total cards (bookmakers offer to determine the total number of locations that will be completed within a certain event);
- final card score (the bookmaker accepts predictions on what the exact final card score will be in one meeting).
Specialized eSports establishments offer betting on money on first blood, the number of bombs cleared, the best player at the end of the event, as well as the winner in other minor nominations. It should be said that live bets on the outcomes of eSports events are associated with great risks, but at the same time, many professional bettors prefer this particular format. The thing is that by observing the course of the game online, you can get a more accurate idea of the further development of events.
Call of Duty Betting Tactics
Due to the limited lines, it is difficult to single out any full-fledged betting strategies in the Call of Duty league 2021. The user needs to make high-quality predictions using information from a specialized website and guides from professional players. To predict esports, you need to consider the following factors:
- Previous matches taking into account the prize fund of tournaments where the team took part earlier.
- Chemistry and initial position of the team and each player in the world rankings.
- Maps, inventory, and characters, taking into account the statistics of previous meetings.
Besides, it is very important to watch thematic news about the pro Call of Duty teams. Perhaps, in such reviews, you will see something that can affect the outcome of the fight, for example, a change in the composition. You should also regularly watch recordings or even broadcasts of esports on YouTube or other video portals.
Call of Duty Tournaments
«Activision» — the developer of this series of games, hosts major tournaments every year, the largest of which is the CoD — Call of Duty Championship. The prize fund of the competition is over $ 1 million (which is growing every year). But other, smaller competitions are also very popular and affect the place of players in the qualifications of this relatively new sports discipline:
- Pro_League — the prize pool is more than $1,000,000, for which the best Call of Duty world champions are fighting. The number of viewers is over $80,000;
- Anaheim — prize pool of $325,000;
- London — $325,000 as of the main prize;
- Fort_Worth — $325,000 with over 100,000 viewers;
- Twitch_Rivals Challenge — $80,000 prize pool. It is for this event that bookmakers often offer a bonus after a deposit has been made;
- C.O.D.E. Bowl — attracts over 80 thousand spectators with a variable prize fund;
- World_Vegas — participants are fighting for the possession of 250 thousand dollars;
- Canadian Championship — the prize pool for the winners does not exceed 60 thousand dollars. This is usually the perfect start for beginners who are just learning how to win.
The above tournaments take place almost every year, although the new Call of Duty tournament calendar is subject to change. The game usually uses the latest version of CoD, but there may be exceptions to the rule in some cases.
How Call of Duty is Played
In each game from the free Call of Duty series, the player will take part in one of the wars of the past or the future. These can be hypothetical military actions or quite real events. In Modern Warfare, the events of the past intersect with the hypothetical Third World War, in which the United States and Russia, as well as their allies, are participating. Many newbies revisit old tournament podcasts to figure out how to play to become a pro.
In esports tournaments, the storyline is not used because of multiplayer mode. Players find themselves on two sides of the barricades on one of the random cards. Their task is to kill all opponents (deathmatch), capture the base, or defuse the bomb. Participants sometimes play zombie mode for entertainment as part of amateur competition. The task is very simple — to kill as many opponents as possible, who after death turned into zombies.
Weapons and ammunition
Exploring the locations, you can find various weapons, while rare specimens are marked with diamonds. In the experience of other players, the MP7 weapon was one of the recommended in terms of parameters, while it is not the power in the game. In battles, this type of ammunition is suitable for medium and close distances.
Although you can take a few weapons into battle, this does not apply to cartridges. Ammunition is divided into 5 types, so pick up everything that gets in your way. You can carry all types of cartridges with you and collect them up to the limit of the number of each type. Warzone grants are much more useful than Modern Warfare. A smoke bomb will help you to go through a dangerous area, and incendiary and fragmentation grenades will lure enemies out of cover.
Call of Duty Mobile: Character Traits
Characters are divided by roles only in Battle Royale, there is no such difference in Call of Duty Mobile. Here you can simply choose the appearance of your soldier. In Battle Royale, 6 professions are implemented, which are selected immediately before the match:
- Irreplaceable healer;
- Mysterious ninja;
- Experienced Scout;
- Funny clown;
- Brutal mechanic;
- Pumped-up defender.
In addition, there is another possible avatar for the player — the paratrooper. It has its own characteristics, including the ability to use a “trampoline”. Thanks to this feature, the paratrooper can at any time take the entire team to another location on the map.
Creation of Unique Tactics
There are two main strategies: stay at the spawn point and follow the lines to catch the enemy when he comes towards you, or go around the enemy for cover and attack from an unexpected direction. With the first option, it is better to aim at once to save time, because the score when meeting with an enemy goes for a split second. If you yourself are looking for the enemy, then move from cover to cover and use the element of surprise.
Best Call of Duty Esports Teams
Every year it becomes more and more profitable and interesting to engage in e-sports. This is not just a game — people earn millions of dollars from such a hobby. However, getting into the leading team is far from easy — the user must have the skills and prove his skills. The league has 12 professional teams representing a separate continent or country. Most often, these are participants in the American and European eSports market. Below are the most successful and best teams in the history of the virtual world of CoD.
- FaZe is a promising team form Atlanta Esports Ventures, which sponsors other virtual sports players. The team consists of young participants who have proven many times that age is not a hindrance to success.
- Dallas_Empire managed to break into the top positions of the Champions League in record time and became the favorites of the audience.
- The Mutineers are the wards of the Misfits Gaming organization and feature the best console player of all time (OGRE2, of course).
- Royal_Ravens is an experienced team from England that takes part in some of the biggest esports events.
- Guerrillas are representatives of the City of Angels with a long career in the virtual world of games. Operated by Kroenke Sports.
Due to some changes in the world of e-sports, event organizers were forced to introduce new rules. Starting this year, the contract is not concluded with a team representative, but with each participant separately. At the same time, the players receive a guaranteed salary (at least $50,000) and a retirement benefit.
Call of Duty Esports Players
Perhaps the prize pool in Call of Duty tournaments is inferior to other esports disciplines, but this did not prevent many players from making a successful career. Some users have abandoned their regular jobs in favor of e-sports and have a stable income doing what they love. Below are the top CoD players who have earned fame and fortune through the game:
- Patrick (also known as «ACHES»). The income thanks to the game at the moment is $500,000. This player is considered one of the most expensive and brilliant leaders in the call of duty.
- Jonathan («John» in the gaming world) Perez was able to earn $ 510,000. This man won the champion title in 2016 and led his team to victory. Over the past two years, this player has shown amazing results with Luminosity.
- Brian (game nickname «Apathy») Zhelyazkov — total income is $580,000. Brian has had success with recent tournament events since joining Evil Geniuses.
- Matthew (aka “Formal”) Piper was able to generate $600,000 in revenue. Matthew is considered the most talented player in the entire history of Call of Duty. The guy is part of the OpTic team, which are the invincible leaders of any tournament.