Another aspect that helps Sportsbet.io stand out from its competition is the Crypto betting service which allows players to take a bet using their Bitcoins.
Licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao Gambling Commission, Sportsbet.io is thought to be one of the safest betting platforms for players. The brand was the sole winner of the SBG Award for Best SportsBook Services of 2020. Besides, Sportsbet.io eSprots betting network has also bagged the AskGamblers’ Players Choice Award for the year 2019. Moreover, the platform is sealed and certified as fair by multiple testing laboratories, including eCOGRA.
Sportsbet.io welcomes its new customers with a superb welcome offer, giving players a head start in their gambling careers. To avail of the welcome offer, players will have to wager a minimum of 10$, and as a generous gift, the Sportsbet.io betting platform will reward them with 30$ free bets. This how you can secure your welcome reward at Sportsbet.io:
- Sign up for a new account.
- Make a deposit.
- Place a bet of 10$ or more.
- Receive a 30$ free bet.
Note: The free bets are only valid for 48 hours so, make sure to spend your reward money before it expires
Besides the generous welcome bonus, Sportsbet.io also offers a variety of daily weekly monthly promotions, including some exclusive offers made just for the eSports bettors. These include Multi Bet Multiplier, which allows eSports punters to make multiple selections on the same BetSlip to increase their potential wins. Besides, players can also avail an exclusive service of Multi Bet Insurance. This service rewards players with a free bet of equal value of their stakes in case of an unsuccessful selection.
The platform also runs a weekly Multi-Master tournament. Here punters can put their stakes on 15 upcoming matches, with the winner bagging a 1500 mBTC jackpot. To be crowned as Multi-Master and win the enormous prize, all of your 15 bets have to be successful.
All of the facts, as mentioned earlier, make Sportsbet.io a tremendous option for eSports Punters. Read the full Sportsbet.io review to find out more.
How to Place a Bet on Sportsbet.io
To place a bet on Sportsbet.io, you’ll have to sign up for a user account and make a deposit. Opening an account on Sportsbet.io is relatively a straightforward and painless process. Here is a step-by-step guide for you to help you through the process easily.
To register yourself, start by clicking on the Signup icon.
For the next step, select a cool username for yourself and enter your desired password. On the next page, you’ll be required to provide your full name, number, email address, date of birth, address and language, currency, and country.
Now, it’s time to make a deposit. To do so, click on the profile icon appearing on the top right corner of the screen to open the account settings. Click on the deposit button and select your desired payment method from the dropdown.
Search for your favorite eSports game such as Dota 2 or LOL and have a look at the odds.
Make a selection to place a bet, sit back and relax and wait for the results. You’ll receive a notification if your selection turns out to be successful or unsuccessful.
You can now apply for a withdrawal of winning back to your bank or eWallet account, or you can repeat the steps to place another bet.
Mobile Version and PC Version of Sportsbet.io
The Sportsbet.io web-site is built around a dark theme, meaning it mostly features a black and white color scheme. Still, it makes a pretty bright and cheerful first impression. The site is clearly based on players oriented approach, placing all of the links and widgets exactly where they should be. It is highly optimized for easy mobility with three menus, two of them being the top menus and the other being the extractable menu provided on the left-hand side of the screen. The main menu holds clearly labeled links to all of the website’s essential sections such as games, payments, promotions, etc. The secondary menu contains all of the gaming categories offered on the platform. Besides, the extractable menu opens up the complete site map with links to each and every section of the website. And if that isn’t enough, players can also use the advanced search bar to locate the required settings or games. The bets can easily be placed by simply tapping on the odds appearing under the category selected of sports. Besides, Sportsbet.io generates shareable tokens called Betslips that can be shared on social media platforms and can be sent on WhatsApp and Telegram or also by email.
Thanks to the high-speed Internet and enhanced mobile capabilities, mobile betting’s popularity is increasing aggressively over the past three years. The good news is that Sportsbet.io is well aware of the fact and has made some serious efforts and investments in order to provide players with a premium sports betting experience right on their smartphones. There are two ways for players to enjoy Sportsbet.io mobile services. They can either visit the official Sportsbet.io website from their mobile browsers or download the native application available for both the Android and iOS platforms. There is not much of a difference between the mobile app and mobile website. The app offers better graphics while the website offers more features, so it’s entirely up to you to choose between the two.
What eSports Games can You Bet on?
Sportsbet.io is still a newbie when it comes to eSports betting; therefore, you may not find a whole lot of options to place a bet. However, they do have all of the famous eSports titles covered on their network. Here are the few of the most popular of those titles:
- CS:GO: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or CS:GO is a first-person shooter, multiplayer video game developed and delivered by Valve Gaming in collaboration with Hidden Path Entertainment. Released back in 2014, CS: GO was the fourth game released in the Counter-Strike series. The gameplay is based on two, five-players teams competing against each other; one placing explosives and the other one trying to defuse the explosives to secure the base. The game provides excellent betting opportunities for punters with Team Wins bets, and Tournament Wins Bets, Individual Kills, Maps, Match Time, and many more.
- COD: Call of Duty is one of the most famous first-person shooter games with millions of fans. Sportsbet.io covers all of the significant COD festivals and events happening throughout the year, including the annual Call of Duty league Championships and COD WarZones. If you want to start a successful eSports betting career, COD is the game for you to begin with. It provides excellent value for your hard-earned money, and the entertainment value is a great plus
- LOL: League of legends is another exciting game for players and also for the punters looking to take a successful punt. The game is built by Riot Games International and involves two, five-players teams looking to destroy each other’s bases by attacking the opponents. The game is set to be played in an otherworldly environment and provides top-end entertainment for players and viewers. The bets here are placed on character kills, and the team wins. Sportsbet.io offers excellent odds and lines covering almost all of the significant LOL leagues and events, including the infamous League of Legends World Championships.
- StarCraft: Released in 1998, StarCraft is a legendary game still in play and ready to take your punts. Microsoft built the game in collaboration with Blizzard Gaming. It is a real-time, military strategy game based. The teams here race against each other to achieve a specific goal, with new goals being added now and then. The bets here are placed on Match Winner, Map Winners, Map Scores and Tournaments Winners.
How to Deposit and Withdraw Funds
Sportsbet.io offers a variety of different payment options, both for deposits and withdrawals. These include all of the branded Debit/Credit Cards, eWallets, and Direct Bank Transfers.
Here is a complete list of available deposit and withdrawal methods on Sportsbet.io along with the detailed guides:
Sportsbet.io Deposit Methods:
- AstroPay Direct
- AstroPay Card
Here is a step-by-step guide for making deposits on Sportsbet.io:
Log into your account.
Go to your account’s settings and click on ‘Deposit’.
Choose a payment method and enter the required details. Enter your required amount and click on proceed, and your funds will immediately show up in your casino account.
Sportsbet.io Withdrawal Methods:
- AstroPay Direct
- AstroPay Card
- Jeton Wallet
- Bank Wire Transfer
Here’s how you can withdraw your winnings from Sportsbet.io:
Log into your account and visit your account settings.
Click on Withdraw and provide the required information. Here, you may be asked to identify yourself by providing some specific documents or information such as identity card number or by providing proof of your address.
After that, you will be asked to enter the amount you want to withdraw from your casino vault. Enter the amount and wait for the withdrawal to process.
Depending on the method, it can take between 1 minute to 7 working days. You may be required to verify your identity by providing a set of documents – driver’s license, utility bill, and a copy of your credit/debit card.
Sportsbet.io’s well-trained and professional support team is standing by 24/7, 365 days a year, to help you through any issues you face on the sports betting network. You can contact customer support via Live Chat wizard 24/7. Besides, you can also submit your queries by sending an email to [email protected] Currently, phone services are not provided by the network. However, our experience proved that the live chat and email services are more than enough to provide players with adequate help.