In today’s generation, we can see many people getting attracted to online games, which varies in various age groups but mostly Teens are more acquiring over online gaming. The gamer decides whether that online game is good or average. Eventually, this list may vary with time as the gamer often plays and leaves the game after there is a new launch in the gaming sector.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds: The biggest online game to succeed in getting the attention of everyone over a short period. Commonly known as PUBG. Developed by the PUBG Corporation. Launched in 2018. Played via XBOX, IOS, PC, Android, etc. Overall PUBG consumes more than 50 million online players.
- Fortnite Battle Royale: The most Played game overall the world. Developed by Epic Games. Launched in 2017. Played on XBOX, IOS, PC, Android, etc. According to the 2020 record, 39 million online players play this game. Since 2017 this game has been in every gamer’s list but it took the rage in 2018.
- Apex Legends: One of the online games developed under Respawn Entertainment. Portable via Microsoft Playstation 4 and Xbox. Over 50 million players online in one month. Launched in 2019. Since they launched this game has been in the news.
- League of Legends( LOL): League of Legends is developed by riot games. portable through to the XBOX, IOS, PC, Android, etc. Over 27 million online players worldwide. Launched in 2009. As this game has been launched long back it’s been a while for players to play this game but we can’t deny the fact it’s evergreen.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: Counter-Strike was developed by Valve Corporation. Launched in 2014. Over 32 million online players. Portable via Xbox 360, OS X, Microsoft Windows, Playstation 3, and Linux. This game is about terrorist and counter-terrorist attacks.
- HearthStone: Hearthstone was developed by Blizzard Entertainment. Launched in 2012. Portable via XBOX, PC, IOS, Android, etc. Over 29 million online players. This game is much contrast to the other games on the list.
- Minecraft: One of the online games developed by Mojang. Portable via Microsoft Windows, Mac Os, and Linux. Online Players over 91 million. Launched in 2011. Probably this game has been popular with every coming game.
- DOTA 2: DOTA 2 was developed by Valve Corporation. Launches in the year 2015. Played by online players over 5 million. Portable via Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, and Linux, etc. This game has been spending millions of dollars by the valve company for its multiplayer mode game.
- Division 2: Division 2 was developed by Massive Entertainment. Launched in 2019. Online players sold over 63,817 consoles. Portable via Microsoft Windows, Playstation 4, Xbox One. Division 2 is played from the third-person perspective.
- Splatoon 2: Splatoon 2 was developed by Nintendo. Launched in the year 2015. Online players are over 5 Million. Portable Via Wii U. Splatoon 2 is a third-person shooter in which the player controls an anthropomorphic squid known as inklings and later Octolings.
These are the top 10 games that you should try once in 2020.