- Many players want to have IGNs like SK Sabir Boss, a popular Free Fire content creator.
- Players can visit websites like Nickfinder to create a name similar to that of SK Sabir Boss.
Also, there are a lot of players that want some new and cool usernames for the gameplay, and hence, they search for some of the players which already have some unique and cool usernames. Hence, the task of getting some username becomes of utmost importance and hence, we will be seeing some of the methods of getting a cool and unique username.
Free Fire, which is developed by 111dot Studio and published by Garena, is one of the most played battle royale games on the mobile platform. It has amassed a massive player base over the years, with several streamers and players becoming immensely popular because of their online content based on the game.
Free Fire has accumulated a large user base over the last few years. It requires a fast-paced game with a match only lasting 10 minutes. Unique features such as pets, characters, and events kept the players interested in the game and contributed to the influx of new players as well. Fifty players are pitted against each other in Free Fire, and the last one to stand gets the Booyah.
Due to its popularity, the game received the award for the “Best Popular Vote Game” by the Google Play Store in 2019. Many players often want an in-game name that is similar to those of their favorite streamers or esports athletes. This article provides players with a guide to create a stylish nickname like one of India’s most popular Free Fire content creators, SK Sabir Boss.
How to get stylish nicknames like SK Sabir Boss in Free Fire
Players can visit websites like Nickfinder to create a name similar to that of SK Sabir Boss.
Players can follow the steps below to create a stylish name like SK Sabir Boss:
- Step 1: Open the ‘Cool text Generator’ on Nickfinder. You can also click here to do so.
- Step 2: Enter the required name in the text field. You will receive several results with various fonts and symbols.
- Step 3: Select the desired name and paste it while changing your name in Garena Free Fire.
How to change your nickname in Garena Free Fire
Follow these steps to change your nickname in Garena Free Fire:
- Step 1: Open Garena Free Fire and click on the profile option located on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Next, press on the ‘Yellow notebook’ option. A dialogue box will appear, prompting you to enter the new nickname.
- Step 3: Paste the name, and click on the Diamonds button present below.
Changing your name in Garena Free Fire will cost you 390 diamonds. If you have a rename card, another button with the card symbol will appear in the dialogue box.